- Precision Contoured Vessel and Tank Head Insulation With Cladding
- Preformed Speciality Valves and Mechanical Joint Insulation With Matching Covers
- Cladding, Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, and Accessories
- Energy Analysis, Installation Guidelines, and Product Data
- Exceptional Quality Products and Reliable Delivery
What Sets Us Apart
As fabricators of thermal insulation systems for pipe, fittings, valves, and vessels, Extol's total manufacturing capabilities, complete product offerings, technical services, and WBE, FBE, and HUBZone certifications distinguish us from other insulation suppliers. Located in Norwalk, Ohio, Extol provides moisture-resistant insulations such as Cellular Glass, Polyisocyanurate, Extruded Polystyrene, Perlite, and Phenolic for mechanical piping systems to all 50 states and many other parts of the world.
Extol of Ohio fabricated Precision Engineered Head Segments to precisely fit the exact curvature of the surface. The heads are numbered and supplied for installation in courses around a center.
Our quality, precision-cut 2-piece insulation valves fit the contour of the most complex valve shapes and have matching covers. This reduces installation time and saves you money.
Joint Insulation Systems
Un-insulated fittings, valves, and couplings create excessive heat gains or loss. Extol's Mechanical Joints Insulation will equip your system with continuous process control.