Providing Fabricated Insulation Systems Since 1985
Extol of Ohio, Inc., in business since 1985, has long been recognized as the leader in providing fabricated insulation systems for cold and hot process pipe systems to the industrial market around the world. Keep reading to find out more about Extol of Ohio.
Primarily utilizing cellular, rigid materials, Extol precision manufactured labor-saving products supply constant thermal performance plus moisture and corrosion resistance for process piping, fittings, valves, vessels, and equipment to reduce facility energy operational expenses.
Recognizing that facility owners and managers are ever vigilant regarding costs, dedicated Extol employees strive to meet customer needs by creating products that reduce labor upon installation. Our technical sales representatives teamed with insulation manufacturers, cladding manufacturers, and coatings, adhesives, and sealant companies combine to provide a complete insulation system that is designed to save the facility owner money. Extol supplies:
- Extruded Polystyrene (XPS), Polyisocyanurate, Cellular Glass, Phenolic, Mineral Wool Insulations
- Vapor & Weather Barrier Claddings
- Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants
- Pipe Corrosion Protective Coatings
- High-Density Pipe Supports, Spray Foam Kits, Hand Tools & Accessories
All Extol fabricated insulation pieces conform to the exacting tolerances of ASTM C450 and C585. Our precision-cut insulation fits IPS, CPS, DPS, PVC, or Stainless Steel Pipe and Tubing. In addition to standard pipe and fitting insulation, we make a myriad of specialty shapes with matching aluminum, stainless steel, Fibaclad™, or PVC covers. These include mechanical joint, valves of both Y and T shapes, control valves with strainers, multi-port valves, and valve groupings for butt, screwed, socket weld, or flanged pipe. Extol engineered vessel head segments are the double radius and contoured to fit any shape from ASME flanged and dished to hemispherical and are supplied with identical cladding covers that fit. A tradition of superior quality and innovation in manufacturing has earned Extol of Ohio, Inc. several industry quality awards and the reputation of excellence and dependability in the following applications:
- -450°F to +1200°F for Cryogenic to Above Ambient Process Piping Systems
- Food, Beverage, Chemical, Pharmaceutical Industries
- Ammonia Refrigeration, Refrigerated Warehouses, Cold Storage Coolers/Freezers
- Commercial/HVAC: Chilled Water Lines, Ducts & Shafts, Energy Distribution Applications
- Low-Pressure Steam, Institutional Applications
- Underground Piping, Liquified Gas Tank Bases
- Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Power, LNG
Extol of Ohio, Inc. has extensive nationwide distribution and offers technical design assistance, including recommended insulation thickness, product-compatible joint sealers, mastics or cladding, and mechanical components such as hanger supports, vapor shops, and expansion/contraction joints, supports, and slip joints detail. Contact us today and experience the Extol Advantage.
We are WBE and HUB Zone certified.